The Google for Startups Africa Accelerator is a three-month program for Seed to Series A technology startups from across Africa. The accelerator aims to introduce the best of Google’s services, products, employees, and technology to startups who are using or planning to use machine learning and AI in their businesses.
The accelerator also provides deep dives and workshop focusing on product design, customer retention, and leadership development for entrepreneurs, advanced training, media opportunities, and access to Google’s network of developers and experts, in addition to mentorship and professional project support.
- Three months equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams such as Android, Cloud, Machine Learning and Web
- Access to Google’s global network of industry experts and mentors
- Partnership on an advanced technology project
- Technical training on design, people, product and growth marketing
- Support on high-level company and product strategy
- Google Product Credits
- Early access to new Google products and tools